Whether you are buying your own home, with your partner, or with a group of friends, stepping onto the property ladder for the first time can be daunting. Most prospective home buyers in Uganda cannot pay the entire purchase price upfront and must, therefore, rely on mortgage FINANCING to purchase a residence.
The objective of KCB BANK (U) LIMITED in its mortgage business will primarily be to promote provision of shelter through FINANCING, purchase or development of residential properties.
KCB MORTGAGE PRODUCTS
• Home purchase – loans to buy already built houses and commercial buildings.
• Equity release – loans against existing properties for needs such as school fees, set up of new business, medical fees,
• Refinance/remortgage – loan buy outs from other financial institutions for better terms such as interest, flexible installments
• Home improvement/Completion – completion of shells, renovation of old properties to modern styles of building
• Buy to let – purchase of multiple units like rental units, apartment blocks
• Construction/Building Mortgage – loans to enable estate development, build residential units and commercial blocks.
• Specially Packaged Mortgage Schemes for organized groups and corporates.
KCB MORTGAGE FEATURES
• FINANCE up to 80% on purchase of residential units.
• FINANCE up to 70% on estate development.
• FINANCE up to 60% on equity release.
• Repayment period is 25 years for individual LCY borrowers and 10 years on FCY borrowers.
• 10 years for companies.
• 24 months moratorium for estate development.
• Interest Rate of 19 % p.a
• Very low rates of MPI and HOCI Insurance premia
• No Early Settlement Penalties levied!
• Quick Turn Around Time
For further information , please get in touch with us.
KCB Bank Uganda Limited
7th Floor, Commercial Plaza,
P.O. Box 7399, Kampala, Uganda