National Housing and Construction Company Ltd is a private limited company registered under the Companies Act.
The Company’s mandate is to increase the housing stock in the country, rehabilitate the housing industry and encourage Ugandans to own homes in an organized environment.
"To transform people’s lives and communities by providing affordable and well-built housing."
"To create the reality of home ownership in well planned permanent built environments."
OUR CORE VALUES:
We shall strive to ensure quality in everything we do through the following values;
- Customer Satisfaction : we shall place a premium on the customer’s voice
- Integrity: in our processes, systems and practices working with fairness and transparency
- Teamwork and passion: working as one with energy and love
- People excellence: exceptional people practices and professionalism
- Environmental sustainability: promoting environmentally sound practices
- To deliver an affordable housing product for the low, middle, and high income brackets
- To increase the return on assets/capital
- To develop and sustain productive stakeholder relationship and proactively influence housing policies
- Develop and support policies that enhance competitive housing professionalism
- To proactively review systems, processes and procedures to foster competitiveness in the market place.